Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nightmares Tickle Theater

So I recently won the HalloweenHootenany horror story contest on the PublisherDatabase.com which is my second year running. My prize for this year was a 1040 HD video camera and I have been thinking for some time about what I would like to do with video were I presented with the opportunity.

So now that this is a reality I am here to announce that on my Youtube Page I will be starting out Nightmares Tickle Theater. I am currently working on the first script which will be the first of at least three. These will be short dramatic pieces revolving around interviewing people who have had encounters with the paranormal and will essentially be debriefings of these events.

They will not likely come out in quick succession as I am also writing a couple Vincent Price Presents for Blue Water Comics, finishing the third installment in my Tulpa series to be illustrated by Kevin Gentilcore for Creative Edge Press, working on a pitch for SyFy channel and a couple other gems more in their infancy.

But I will update this as we get closer to production and look forward to sharing this with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment